This is our family blog, set up so that you can be one step closer to our daily lives. We've got TWENTY feet (often more) going in and out of our house every day, out of which comes a lot of stories! Who are the other two feet, you ask? YOU! Our guest!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

There are Times...

...like right now, that I wonder why I am putting myself and family through all of this stress of moving to a new home when I have a perfectly wonderful one right here.
I have an extremely exhausted husband, confused dogs and cats in need of attention, horses desperately needing exercise, family and friends I ought to be spending time with, a house needing to be cleaned (here I am blogging - but it is the easiest way to keep up with family & friends right now), paintings needing to be finished and a garden and a pile of books just waiting to be enjoyed.
I'm not even going to tell you how pitiful my prayer life is right now....

BUT I know this is what we need to be doing for so so so many reasons. I won't go through them all, but here's three very good ones:


I must say, the reason to the far left is an especially sweet and cute one!

I feel a little better now! :o)

2 comments:

Kris said...

As soon as we are docked back in Biloxi, I am free to help you!!! I hate to move too. It is extremely stressful. Soon it will be done though. Just keep telling yourself that. by summer you will be there. Shine will be yelling at you to come out and play from the fence.

Sam said...

It will be great when we are all done. And just think of all that we are learning! I Love you, SAM