This is our family blog, set up so that you can be one step closer to our daily lives. We've got TWENTY feet (often more) going in and out of our house every day, out of which comes a lot of stories! Who are the other two feet, you ask? YOU! Our guest!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Flowers

My irises at the old house have been putting on quite a show lately, so I had to take pictures to capture their beauty.

But the pictures just don't do them justice!

I am most certainly going to pull some of these up to bring to the farm! I love that purple!


My knock-out roses are in full bloom - these have been such easy and beautiful plants.







We even have a little bird who's made a lovely nest!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Your Irises are beautiful. I'm glad you will be able to take some of them with you. How about the roses? Can they travel too?

Sam said...

You have done such a great job with the garden. Think of all the room you will have to plant new things!