I know that what you all REALLY want are updates with pictures, so I thought I'd deliver!
Sheet rocking and demo are still the words of the week in our school of remodleing, but I am so pleased with the changes! Take a look!

Here's the big family room without carpet, the brick planter or cedar planks. It really, really opens it up (forgive me for the ladder in the picture. I had been cleaning up debris and was too tired to move it)!

Yay for sheet rock! Hooray!

I can't wait to see the house painted in the soft colors we picked out. It is going to make everything seem so much lighter and brighter!

Here's a wider angle.... you can also see all of the dust from sanding sheet rock mud!

It's the crazy room! Much better already!

They skim coated over the old polka dots - it almost looks like some sort of modern wall decor.


These pictures are from the guest bath. We took down the old mirrors and found this wall paper behind it. It came down (wallpaper) so easily. What do you think of the pattern?

Below are pictures of the master bedroom and bathroom. There was old wall paper on one wall and it did NOT come down easily. It was bringing the sheet rock with it, so we had to stop. Our wonderful paint crew is coming up with a solution for this dilemma.


Stacked in the middle of this room is the new flooring for the bedrooms.

Here's my favorite worker demo-ing the bathroom in the middle of a snow storm!

Here's how it looks with out the tub and dust particles. We will not put a new tub in just yet. We are going to save up for another claw-foot tub! We just love ours at the old house!

And the shower..... it had to be gutted. Any ideas for decor with this bathroom? I'm so excited to have a new BIG bathroom! I have had such a small one for so long!
So what do you think? Any suggestions? Where should I look for bathroom ideas?
2 comments:
It's going to make an amazing difference. I can't wait to see it in person. I don't envy peeling off old wallpaper. t takes a lot of water and patience to keep from damaging the sheetrock. Good luck with it. I will be ready to help you as soon as we are based back at home. you are doing a great job!!
Omigosh, that is ton of work. I hope it get to see it someday!!
If you want to come to my house and give me some redesign ideas, you are more than welcome.
I am impressed
Post a Comment