This is our family blog, set up so that you can be one step closer to our daily lives. We've got TWENTY feet (often more) going in and out of our house every day, out of which comes a lot of stories! Who are the other two feet, you ask? YOU! Our guest!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Birthday, Grams!

My Grams's birthday was earlier this week. I meant to put something up a while back, but, as usual with birthdays, I'm Late!
These pictures are from waaaaaaaaaaaaay back, but they'll have to do for now.

Grams and My Mom at a lake in the "way up North"

Grams, my sister and me about 6 or 7 years ago - it doesn't seem like it, though!


I dug this video out of the archives as well - Ella Bean was just a puppy!

My personal favorite... Grams and me in the irrigation water in the backyard (they do that in the summer up yonder). This is when and where I took my first steps. You just can't beat that. Kudos to my mom for being that prepared with a camera in 1981. I love this picture. So in honor of my Grams, go give your own grandparent a hug today. If you can't do that, find the nearest person to you and just let them know what a positive difference they have made in your life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRAMS!!!!

You've touched lots of lives, mine especially!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is also one of my very favotie pictures. And I remember that day so well. You were so excited with the water all over the yard and practicing your brand new "stand by myself" skill. It was one of those plain ole happy days. Thanks for this. She is a special - one of a kind lady.