I was talking with my dear husband yesterday. He mentioned that he had read my post from late last week. He said that it really "made it sound like I was pregnant." Now, we are not pregnant, though we are very open (not a pun) to the idea of becoming so. Well, me becoming so. Sam is not open to becoming pregnant, nor do I want him to be. I constantly hope that I am somehow pregnant. It is always on my mind, and not necessarily the back burner. So, all of that to say, there are no known pregnancies at this time. Sorry folks. You're not the only ones dissapointed.

4 comments:
Glad for the clarification. I wasn't going to ask, cause I know its a sensitive subject - but glad to know either way.
I love the new hair cut. I did the same thing the day before I left for HK. Except it had been 4 years since I last cut my hair!! Almost 14 inches!!! Its the 3rd time I've donated to LOL and will continue to do so! :)
Looking at all of these pictures last night too. Little kids on big boats. Now, I would probably be terrified. And what cute little kids you both were. Yours will be soooooooooooooooo cute
I think Sam would look silly pregnant.
Yes, he would, Emily, but he will be a great Dad. :)
Post a Comment