I also sew! I am still a beginner, but I do enjoy it - especially when I finish one! Here are some of my recent creations made from Bit of Whimsy patterns:
A puppy pattern I redesigned from another:

Violet the Cat pattern:

Lenny the Guinea pig (one of a girl, one for a boy):

Elodie the elephant (for a boy):

Finnegan Fox (probably one of my favorites):

check out his cute tail!

Meggie Mae (custom made - requested as much pink as possible!):

Rose the rabbit:

I really like how the colors/patterns came together in this one.

A custom Elodie that I took to be embroidered:

Those ears are tricky to sew on (this is a bit harder than the other patterns) , but they are so cute!

This one was another one custom made to look like an actual living cat. I think he came out super cute and just about captures the personality of the original.

I did have to adapt the pattern from an original one and add lots of felt for the markings. I even painted pink paw prints on him - if only I had thought to take a picture before I sent him to his new home!

He makes me smile when I look at him! :o)
5 comments:
You have done a fabulous job with all of these. The embroidery on the ears is a nice addition, I think. It was a good idea. I love them all! Can't wait to see what is next.
I just saw the pictures of your kids on the side. I love that addition. I especially like Gatsby's picture with the tree.
You are so talented! That fox really is crazy adorable, and the cats are super cute too. I'm sure they will all be well loved.
CUTTE!! I have a butt ton of fabric in awesomeness colors. If you wanna trade I'd love to guniea pig for the boys (one for dylan and one for Connor) I'd be glad to trade you some super cute fabric (more than enough to make quite a few cuties)
If your interested call me girl.. 462-7666 We live in Wetumpka now but I'm in town often enough that I could drop the fabric off in Montgomery for you. And bring extra so you can choose your own.
I'm really excited about your house btw.. thats awesomeness.
those are so, so cute! The last one makes me smile too :-)
Post a Comment