This is our family blog, set up so that you can be one step closer to our daily lives. We've got TWENTY feet (often more) going in and out of our house every day, out of which comes a lot of stories! Who are the other two feet, you ask? YOU! Our guest!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

We Own A Farm!

It may be a soggy and disheveled one, but it's ours!

I am looking forward to having cows and donkeys as neighbors!

3 comments:

Kris said...

I suppose you spent a good deal of the weekend out there, making plans and checking things out. I can't wait to hear about them!

Suzan said...

I am so very excited for you!! I so wish Sehara and I could come and help. I would run with the dogs, help you in the giant yard, do whatever. It just looks so restful annnndddd alot of work . . . but very much a great place for the Adams family. Celebrate!!

Summer said...

yaaaaay!!! How exciting!! So happy for ya'll. Good things come to those who so deserve them :) Cant wait to come see the new "Adams Ranch" complete with Pony, Rea Rea and Shine!