In short, Sam and I are both sick. BUT someone has to run the house and we both have sad eyes, pouty lips and watch to watch OUR favorite movie on the couch (he wants action and shoot 'em up - bang bang! and I would prefer something with horses in it or kissing and captivating romantic speeches) and be served soup or McDonald's. We are out of toilet paper, we need some gatorade, shaving cream, milk and something for me to cook. Sigh. I also have to run to the banks, buy dog food, horse feed and various grooming tools for a very demanding mare that is shedding her winter coat.
In honor of home inspections being finished/over (and going rather well for an 86 year old home), household illness, my inability to make coherent comments on other blogs and type correctly I am taking the week off from blogging.
How do you people with kids do it? Murrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
2 comments:
Awww, I would bring you all those things AND The American President (one of my favorites) if I were close by. Want to hear something funny? Back in August Mr. Bean and I both had the 24 hour throw-up/diarrhea bug at the exact same time so we were taking 2 hour shifts with Baby Bean. One would sleep for 2 hours on the bathroom floor while the other curled up on the couch in the living room with Baby Bean while Pixar Movies entertained her for the day.
We just ignore the kids.
Post a Comment