Well, at least this is when we guess I was born. I don't really remember much about being born or being little besides seeing lots of flowers. I can remember some of the bad things that happened before the hospital and being adopted by Mother, but she says I shouldn't try to. My birthday is a happy day and I am happy now.
So, perhaps I was born in April. It doesn't really matter to me. I am "Four" now. I'm not sure what that means. I've always had "Four" in terms of legs, but you would think that Mother would already know that.
Maybe Dad pointed it out to her. He seems to be able to talk to Mother better than I can.
Anyway, being "Four" is great! I am still called Ella and Bean and Beanie and all of my other names, it's just that I get to add a new one. "Four." It suits me I guess... The best part about now being "Four" is that "Fours" have birthday parties and Canine Cakes! Mother put something wonderful together including wet food, peanut butter and dog biscuits. She also put some "Four Candles" on it. I wasn't really happy about that. I liked the cake without the fiery "Four Candles."
Mother saw the sad look on my face and she put her arms around me and sang me a happy song to make me feel better, then blew out the fire and took the "Four Candles" off of my cake. i felt much better. I can't even begin to tell you how good the cake was. It was so good that I licked the floor for a long time after.
Hershey came to my party with Dad. She ate a lot of my cake. She even ate one of my "Four Candles." Mother tried to stop her. But you can't ever stop Hershey once she goes in a direction.
She just keeps going. Like when we play outside and she runs over me. Big Kitten didn't come. Secretly, I was glad about that. He would have been mad because he is not "Four" and he would have smacked me with his paws until I gave him my cake. Lil' Henri didn't come. I was kinda sad about that but I forgot once I started eating the cake.
All in all my birthday was great. I hope you enjoy my pictures (well, when I add more - dad hasn't uploaded them yet)! The one at the top is of me when I was a pup!
So, perhaps I was born in April. It doesn't really matter to me. I am "Four" now. I'm not sure what that means. I've always had "Four" in terms of legs, but you would think that Mother would already know that.
Anyway, being "Four" is great! I am still called Ella and Bean and Beanie and all of my other names, it's just that I get to add a new one. "Four." It suits me I guess... The best part about now being "Four" is that "Fours" have birthday parties and Canine Cakes! Mother put something wonderful together including wet food, peanut butter and dog biscuits. She also put some "Four Candles" on it. I wasn't really happy about that. I liked the cake without the fiery "Four Candles."
Hershey came to my party with Dad. She ate a lot of my cake. She even ate one of my "Four Candles." Mother tried to stop her. But you can't ever stop Hershey once she goes in a direction.
All in all my birthday was great. I hope you enjoy my pictures (well, when I add more - dad hasn't uploaded them yet)! The one at the top is of me when I was a pup!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Beanie!!! I wish I could have been there to help you celebrate. I'll see you soon though.
Great post, Ella Bean! It was fun to have a birthday for you!
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday from one ella bean to another... happy birthday to you.
love eleanor (el bean)
Thanks, Dad for putting my new pictures up here! Thanks to my friends and family for wishing me happy birthdays!!!
Post a Comment