This is our family blog, set up so that you can be one step closer to our daily lives. We've got TWENTY feet (often more) going in and out of our house every day, out of which comes a lot of stories! Who are the other two feet, you ask? YOU! Our guest!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Happy Birthday, Kahlo!

The sweetest, most honest eyes. My pony.

Peek-a-boo! Kahlo and me - Idon't think she's having as much fun as I am!!!!!




The picture below was taken before I was married. Kahlo was excellent during the photo shoot. Isn't she such a pretty girl?!






Kahlo is (as of 3/23) now 10 years old! We've been together for 5 years now and it has been a fun and exciting ride! Ha! She is one of the many ways God has blessed me. She is healthy, sweet and a fun friend to ride around with! I love her and the environment she is a part of, both the outdoors and the wonderful people who have horses, too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAHLO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Pony!!! she is still the prettiest pony (and she knows it, doesn't she?). Next time I come we cannot forget to copy the pictures I took of you with her in your dress that now only exist on your computer (since I lost my memory stick - and probably my memory too) that weekend. You are both beautiful. Happy Birthday, Michelle! :)

Kenny & Kate said...

She's not showing her age a bit! Happy Birthday Kahlo!

Seeing her reminded me that I have 31 more weeks before I can go riding again :P

p.s. Kelsea did not eat the coffee grounds. She just wanted to make art on the carpet with them.