This is our family blog, set up so that you can be one step closer to our daily lives. We've got TWENTY feet (often more) going in and out of our house every day, out of which comes a lot of stories! Who are the other two feet, you ask? YOU! Our guest!

Monday, April 30, 2007

He Speaks


I know you have all been wondering what I thought about this blog since I have yet to make a post. Well, the truth is I love to read all the great things Michelle has posted, and look at the great pictures from our adventures, but I have been either too busy or too lazy to write anything!


Michelle has done a great job posting these stories and I hope you have enjoyed reading about them. Our first 7 months of marriage has been great. She is a wonderful lady and I am proud to be her husband. We have done a lot of growing together.


We have a great time working in the yard, and I hope to post some before and after photos soon.


Later days,
Sam

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep this picture in the kitchen. It is one of my favorites. When I get grumpy I can look at it and I'm happy again. The blog is a wonderful diaty. (And you know, Sam, most guys wouldn't takt the time to contribute. High 5 for you!)

M'elle said...

GO TEAM S.A.M.!!!!!!! I love you and I am glad you posted! It was kind of fun, wasn't it??!!

Anonymous said...

ahouth rbnhevpa fpaiubhgudipdHUASFD NVpvutapu741589-57ncvausiodpanv834qpyhuerpiojpfwe[a0gu

Liz said...

Hey Michelle - good to hear from you -thanks for the comment. I love your new page. I feel you on the many many feet - currently there are 22 feet coming in and out of my house on a regular basis as well!!! Two roommates and four dogs!! My home is always a happy (and hairy) one.

The Bean said...

He Michelle and now Sam! This is Emily (aka The Bean)from college. I love your new page too and I am so excited for you guys. I have been so out of the loop. I knew you were engaged but didn't know you had gotten married already. Wow! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!