This is our family blog, set up so that you can be one step closer to our daily lives. We've got TWENTY feet (often more) going in and out of our house every day, out of which comes a lot of stories! Who are the other two feet, you ask? YOU! Our guest!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ella Bella Bean!




I have had my beloved Bean for FIVE years now! She's been my sidekick and helper through so many things in life! I can't even imagine her not ever being by my side and her fur balls not being under every piece of furniture in the house!

Here are some reasons I love my Ella Bean!



  • She's a great "road trip" buddy


  • She keeps the stray cats out of the yard


  • She keeps all of the delivery men at the new house in-line and on their toes


  • She's a great walking buddy


  • She keeps Lil' Henri from tearing up the rugs in the house


  • She loves to take care of baby kittens!


  • She is a good listener


  • She never has an unkind word to say about anyone


  • She's silly


  • She's Ella!

Life is GOOD!

Aren't they beautiful?!


I'll be right here while you're working


How can I help?!


I'LL get it!!!!!!

Cheeeeeeeeeeeese!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly cannot believe you have had Ella for 5 years! Of course when you look back on all that has happened . . . I remember meeting her at the clinic. She still had her bandage on and she had claimed you already. Happy Birthday Beanie!! (Whatever happened to the Giant Bone - - - Hershey would make short work of it!)

Nick M. said...

Happy B'day to Ella. Ironically enough April 1st is also Ali Carrie's B'day (observed), two years ago this very day we found her at PetSmart and Laura was in love from the first instant!

junglemama said...

She sounds like a wondeful dog. She is beautiful too!