This is our family blog, set up so that you can be one step closer to our daily lives. We've got TWENTY feet (often more) going in and out of our house every day, out of which comes a lot of stories! Who are the other two feet, you ask? YOU! Our guest!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Quickie

Just a quick update on the goings-on around here:



  • The floor people have been called and warned (we noticed a few more big mistakes)

  • Cabinets are here and checked in!

  • Cabinet installer comes tomorrow

  • Kitchen is fully painted -YAY!!! And it looks like the sky in Spring - just like I wanted.

  • The mantle has been installed in the master and matches very well to the scale in the room. I am very pleased!

  • It rained a lovely Spring rain here, allowing my allergies to calm down a bit.

  • Nobody tricked me on April Fools Day.

  • My arm is slowly healing.

  • I think we'll actually be in the house by May!


Life is GOOD!

2 comments:

Mary Nease said...

Hi Michelle! I just happened to check your blog--we are in Atlanta visiting with family while Sy is at a conference. Anyhow, you are SO busy! The house stuff seems really exciting. I know things are crazy, but can we set an April date for lunch/dinner?

Mary

Anonymous said...

Spring . . . one of your favorite times always and, because of the flowers you love, achoo! You and ST are to be congratulated. I can't wait until the Open House. Hal quickly and stay on Pony!!! Wish I were there, I hate to be left out!