My plans for this little cesspool that has sat in the deck of the Foursquare for two years (UNTOUCHED!) was to get rid of it as fast as possible (or make a business out of washing multiple dogs in it at a time - cats even). We were never brave enough to look under the lid to see what might be hiding under there, so horrible nightmares about it swam in our minds many a night.
Bottom line, we didn't want a jacuzzi tub. In my mind, it is just one more thing to take care of (I already have 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 houses, 2 gardens, 1 horse and a husband), and I just didn't want another. Plus, we plan to have a few children, so this posed as a potential hazard. Yeah, it has a cover, but if you know anything about children you can turn your back for one second and.... they're off! Also, I wouldn't put it past my husband to put a certain white cat in there...
Anyway, after deciding we could probably not get 500.00 for the thing, or 200.00, or even "make-an-offer" for it, I got the go-ahead to post it on Freecycle (yay for Freecycle!) and get rid of it, provided the taker could haul it away on their own.
Well, I actaully got several offers and guess what....
It's GONE, baby, GONE!!!!!!!!! The Jacuzzi found a loving home on a farm in Crenshaw County were it can bubble and swirl like all Jacuzzis should be able to.
But now we have to decide what to do with the hole.
Any suggestions?
1 comment:
Build a private residence for Big Kitten & his harem? A shrine then? Naturally he should sit higher than his subjects . . . I guess that would include you? It really looks different doesn't it? Rail first, I guess . . . at least it's gone gone.
Post a Comment