This is our family blog, set up so that you can be one step closer to our daily lives. We've got TWENTY feet (often more) going in and out of our house every day, out of which comes a lot of stories! Who are the other two feet, you ask? YOU! Our guest!

Friday, September 28, 2007

One year with My Best Friend!





It’s hard to believe that about one year ago I was a single guy kicking it single with my chocolate lab and bachelor pad complete with no groceries and a set of mismatched furniture that only a kid in college would love. September 30, 2006 I married my best friend and my life has only gotten better. It has been a great first year and I am so happy that Michelle is the lady that God chose me to marry. I am looking forward to what He has in store for us in the years to come.

Thank you best friend for your love, your routines, keeping our animals healthy, keeping our castle orderly, being a great daughter and sister in law to my family, making me smile, and having a great attitude and outlook on life. Thanks for lifting me up and pointing me away from myself and towards God. I love you.



It hasn’t been moonlight and roses every day, but even the bad days are ok.....















.....and overcome with some help from our friends.






Happy Anniversary Best Friend!

4 comments:

M'elle said...

I L Y 2, M BFF Sam!
My laugh was really annoying in that video.... and doesn't that room look so much better now than it did?!
It has been a great year!

Liz said...

awww..this is very sweet! and i can't believe it has been a year!! wow! congratulations!!! and YAY! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both. You have done such an exceptional job so far. Stay best friends. You have a good life to look forward to, together. (Whew, glad that room lookas as it does today!)

Anonymous said...

Oh, happy anniversary (a little late) you guys!