
Happy birthday to my Best Friend! It is Sam's 30th, so everyone, join me in wishing him a happy birthday!!!!!
10 Things I love about my Best Friend:
1. He is very cute. (sorry if I am nauseating you)
2. He loves and trusts in God
3. He works for an organization and purpose that he believes in
4. He is patient in almost all circumstances
5. He is FUN to travel with!
6. He is open to trying new things
7. He is excellent with teenagers!
8. He loves people, old and young, "perfect" and imperfect
9. He makes every day special
10. He is himself - I love him just because!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday, Dad!
hasdfop t48 ipajt'km;bmzf !!!!
Havea purrrfect birthday!
Hope that your birthday is as beautiful as me! Can I have a carrot or an apple, please?
Thank you best friend. Number 1a should be that I have the most wonderful wife that God ever made. SAM
Happy Birthday Sam - I haven't met you yet, but hopefully I will soon! Hope you had a great day!!
Happy Birthday to the best frien that makes my daughter so happy.
Happy Birthday! Anyone dear to Michelle is worth well wishes!!!
The decree of June 2, 2007 is that from this date forth Samuel T shall be known as the Rocket Man of Montgomery. And he is cute too! Thanks for a great event!
Post a Comment