This is our family blog, set up so that you can be one step closer to our daily lives. We've got TWENTY feet (often more) going in and out of our house every day, out of which comes a lot of stories! Who are the other two feet, you ask? YOU! Our guest!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Thirty-Four Feet!

Yes! Thirty four! No, I am not having sextuplets, we have KITTENS!!! Three cute, fuzzy unique and sweet kittens!


Sam found them under the house Saturday and made the mistake of telling me they were there. We have enough stray cats int he neighborhood, so I snatched up these babies so we could socialize them and find them great homes. Sam has been great about the whole thing, though a little worried at first, I believe.


Anyway, they are a challenge, but a very CUTE challenge!!!

Here they are!


Little Miss Junebug (calico bobtail - grey, white, orange)



Prissy Cindee Lou (Mediumhair calico - black, white, orange)



The Man of the group - Mr. Kevin Bobby Jack Spitz, Esquire (Black bobtail)



Mama Ella and the baby kitties...She's found her calling in life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! They look sweet and tired and a little frightened. Has Cindy been looking for them? Ella looks right at home. She needs a cap like Nanna in Peter Pan. I see you named them. Tsk, tsk. Hopefully you can find good homes for them. Ella will be broekn hearted when they leave. What are you in training for, Sam? :)

The Bean said...

How adorable! I love kittens. No love lost for cats but love kittens.