The House of Many Feet
I LOVE this picture. It just looks so quiet and still.
Across the street - aren't our hexagons in the walkway cool with the snow on the grass in between?
Our neighbors and friends across the way weren't here for the fun.
There goes the neighborhood...
Snow on the camellias - only in the South!
Oh, it's really coming down now...
The neighbor's backyard - the oaks and pecans were just beautiful.
I think we had about two inches on our back deck!
Chris'mus 'n Dixie - it's snowin' in thuh pahhhnz!!! Know that song?
Snow, snow and more snow - it started at about 5 in the morning!
And it kept going until about 2pm...
Snow? What snow? I don't see any evidence of snow....
That's what I love about snow in the deep South... All the fun and none of the clean - up!
I just wish our Southern Snow family could stay for a little longer...
2 comments:
It was great fun and such a shock. I thought they were being a little outrageous talking about the "S" word. Shows me! It was weird driving out of it too. One minute it was dark and gloomy and there was ice on the road and snow in the trees, then, like driving through a curtain, the sun was out and it warmed 20 degrees and I wished I had put my sunscreen on. I'm glad I was there to see it.
The snow was exciting.
And yes the snow on the hex tiles is pretty. Lovely neighborhood.
Post a Comment