This is our family blog, set up so that you can be one step closer to our daily lives. We've got TWENTY feet (often more) going in and out of our house every day, out of which comes a lot of stories! Who are the other two feet, you ask? YOU! Our guest!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

How Long?

I don't when I last blogged, though I know all I have to do is scroll down and look. April. Ok. So it has been a while. We are doing well here. There have been a few changes for us, but it all seemes like they've first begun so long ago it is silly to talk about them now.

Anyway, Sam's last post was a bit too serious and current event-like for my taste, so that's what finally prompted me to post. Not that I don't want him posting about his thoughts on various issues... but all we really want are funny stories and pictures right? I can do the picture thing but my mind is too muddy for a funny story today...
I've missed being a silent observer of your lives! So for all of my silent observers here, have some pictures!
Sideways Sam during the Thanksgiving pumpkin pureeing fest of 2008 that went until the wee hours of the morning...


Middle stages of pumpkin processing


Final product - too much to eat, so we froze it. A LOT of it.


My pony, just as beautiful as the day I got her 6 years ago!



Me with the girls! Pony and Rea-Rea

Happy Thanksgiving!



Merry Christmas!!!!!

3 comments:

Nick M. said...

You're back!! HOORAY!!

Anonymous said...

nice to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

I love this being active again. . . . and it gives me something interesting to send to Grams. Glad you are back. Kitten looks happy. More, more, more! ;)