We are also in the process of having the art studio floors refinished (YAY), which means one day I will actually be able to unpack the boxes of my supplies and create and teach again. I can't tell you how excited I am even though the floors are taking forever to dry due to the humidity and we are high on polyurethane. It is a blessing that the weather is warm for us because we can keep the windows and doors open to let the house air out and let the animals be out of doors.
I got a call yesterday about a possible commission as well - how cool is that?! (Yes, Mama, I know I am to do Aunt Shari's painting FIRST). And it doesn't even include an animal!
Here are progress pictures, because I know that's all you really want!
The Room Formerly Known as "The Humbling Room" :
The beautiful floors!
2 comments:
It was so nice to see you post again. I love hearing and reading about your many feet. :) When you get a chance jump over to my blog to see pics of baby bean #2! Merry Christmas!
I cannot believe how great those floors look!!!! I am truly humbled by your foresight. I really didn't think they would come out so well. Your house must be so happy with all of the improvements. And . . . . your commissions and their order are your choice, not mine. Truly. Do what makes you happy. Your gift jars look great. I can't wait to see everything. It's going to be a great studio!
Post a Comment