This is our family blog, set up so that you can be one step closer to our daily lives. We've got TWENTY feet (often more) going in and out of our house every day, out of which comes a lot of stories! Who are the other two feet, you ask? YOU! Our guest!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Good Day, Sunshine...

Wishing you a weekend full of sunshine...
Laughter...


Twirls...
Innocence... and Wonder.
If help in this department is needed, consult your nearest four-year-old, sweetheart of a kid.


3 comments:

Liz said...

precious!

Anonymous said...

How perfect . . . .Tonight Emile's granddaughter ate dinner with us. I received 2 very big, hard hugs from a precious little girl in a bright pink jacket. What a wonderful reward. They had crayons there and you can draw and color on the tablecloth. She was precious. Her name, by the way, is Anna. Being with children can do so much good for your spirit. These are great pictures. This bodes well for your future progeny (did I spell that correctly?). I seem to get along with the little ones quite well. I will immerse myself in time with them and treasure every moment!

Anonymous said...

Shoot. All I have is a grumpy three-year-old.